Saturday, October 2, 2010


Hmmm...how do I get into THIS!  I wish I had opposable thumbs...


Ahem...still need a little help here...


Ha, Mr. Weasley!  It's for ME this time, kitty boy.  Look what came in the mail from Belinda of Dirt Brown Cottage...lots of nice goodies!  A beautiful handmade hot mat for my tea pot (how did Belinda know of my hot tea habit?), some lovely fat quarters, something for liquid refreshment (yum!), and a lovely card.  This sure made my day...I've been doing a lot of painting in the house lately, and believe me, MY DAY NEEDED MAKING!  Thank you Belinda for the burst of sunshine!

And Weasley thanks you for the rafia ribbon...he grabbed it and TOOK OFF!  (you made his day, too!)

In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely package!! The best part is it put a smile on both your face and Weasley's LOL.

    Crispy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....So glad to perk up your day.....and that silly kitty....raffia....a perfect kitty toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your goodies!
    what a cute kittie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Home Sweet Home quilt. That one is on my list of things I'd like to do. Cute kitty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!