Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2014 Sauder Village Quilt Show, Part Two...


Enjoy the eye candy!  This will be one of 4 or 5 posts of quilts from the 2014 Sauder Village Quilt Show.  This little wall hanging won the overall show ribbon for hand quilting.



This won first place in Bed Quilt: Appliqued and Machine Quilted...




This lovely quilt won Best of Show Bed Quilt and Best Machine Quilting.  I wonder if Edyta Sitar knows how many beautiful winners her patterns inspire?







I loved the rabbits in this quilt...and the colors!





Another Edyta Sitar quilt...



What a cute wiener dog quilt...



Another Edyta Sitar quilt...love the sashing and color palette...









A fun yo-yo quilt...I really liked the size of the yo-yo's...










This one fist place in Lap Quilt: Pieced and Machine Quilted...





Another Edyta Sitar quilt...



My friend Mary's fabulous repro scrappy quilt...also an Edyta Sitar quilt pattern...






















Quilt show ribbon key:
     blue - first
     red - second
     pink - third
     white - honorable mention

In stitches,
Teresa



5 comments:

  1. Wow! Wonderful photos from a wonderful quilt show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these wonderful quilts with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great show that must have been. I love all that applique. I've been trying to decide what kind of projects to take with me on our summer excursions and seeing that Across the Missouri quilt reminded me that I have that book. Looking forward to more of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really have to make a trip next time this show is on - exquisite quilts and thank you for sharing them with us. Yes, I read every one of those slips - such a connection with the quilter and the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the show. It made me feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!